Monday, July 11, 2016

Record signing Musa not feeling under pressure at Leicester


Record signing Musa not feeling under pressure at Leicester
New Leicester City marking Ahmed Musa demands he is not feeling the pressure to perform taking after his record exchange from CSKA Moscow.

Musa joined Premier League champions Leicester on Friday in a four-year bargain for a club record charge of around £16million.

The 23-year-old joins in the wake of scoring 54 objectives in 168 amusements for CSKA in four-and-a-half years with the club, winning three Russian Premier League titles and one Russian Cup.

Be that as it may, as Leicester get ready for their title protection, Musa is adament his powerful sticker price won't influence him as he hopes to get straight down to business in England.

"I have never been under pressure at any club I have played and here won't be distinctive," the Nigeria global told the Leicester Mercury.

"I will be my standard self at Leicester as there is no cause to be under pressure.

"I adore scoring objectives and that I have done at each club and group I have played in. That is the same target I have at Leicester City.


"I am anticipating score whatever number objectives as could be allowed to lift the group so we can accomplish together."

Previous Leicester striker Alan Young, who was the club's record marking in July 1979 when he joined from Oldham Athletic for a then-record £250,000, says Musa simply needs to give everything on the pitch to win the backing of the fans.

"The charge never weighed on me by any stretch of the imagination. I made my presentation at Filbert Street against Watford and scored both objectives in a 2-0 win and that was that. I had three of the best periods of my profession," the 60-year-old said.

No comments:

Post a Comment