Monday, July 11, 2016

‘I want to be a part of it’ - Ambrose feels at home in Celtic ..


..
Efe Ambrose feels at home at Celtics and has no craving to leave the club in the midst of speculation of him set for Bayern Leverkusen move.

The Nigerian helped the Hoops win their 47th Scottish Premier League title last season, however confronted torrent of reactions for his messy exhibitions.

Nonetheless, the 27-year-old has expressed he is not inspired by a move far from the Scottish monsters.

"'For me, Celtic is a place I truly adore – and I need to be a piece of it. There is no spot like home. What's more, Celtic is home for me. I'm prepared to do everything to stay here and keep playing here," Ambrose told Dailymail.

"You can see the rationality of the group, the history behind the club, the target of this gathering. That is the thing that implies such a great amount to me.


"It's one thing that each player longs for, to play for a club like Celtic. It was a fantasy for me. Since I touched base at Celtic, I knew I'd never been anyplace similar to this. Consistently, I saw that."

He included: "I knew I needed to work hard to procure the honor of playing for this club, to wear the green and white of Celtic. I need to help the club, to enhance each day so I can make a commitment.

"Yet, as you probably are aware, the previous couple of years have not been awesome. The most essential thing now is that the new gaffer has come in, we've put all that behind us – and the target now is to concentrate on the new season.

"Each gaffer has his own logic, his own particular style and his own particular thoughts regarding how he needs the group to play. His style is distinctive. The way we play, the goals he's set us, we've gotten tied up with the force. Everyone will give everything for the club."

No comments:

Post a Comment